WIN MIRAGE PUNTA CANA CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All entrants must be Canadian residents over the age of 18 and be legally eligible for travel to Punta Cana.
2. The competition closes on Nov 27, 2017
3. The draw will be conducted on December 4, 2017
4. The winner notified by December 6, 2017 or within two weeks of the competition closing date.
5. The winner will be randomly drawn from the eligible prize pool (users must complete the contest ballot in full) and will need to respond within 48 hours of this to accept being the winner, or another winner will be chosen. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by the email provided at the time of entry.
6. The prize includes: Two (2) seats with Air Transat flying from any major Canadian city from which Air Transat offers direct flights to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic for travel from December 1, 2017 to October 31 2018 (completed stays), excluding the following black-out dates: December 17, 2017 to January 6, 2018; February 25 to April 1, 2018; July 21 to August 5, 2018. The prize also includes a 7-night stay at the Majestic Mirage Punta Cana Beach Resort Golf, Casino & Spa, all hotel taxes and service charges, and All Inclusive hotel services as per description in the Transat 2016-2017 brochure.
7. Extensions will not be permitted.
8. Winners must make their request for travel through a “Travel Agent Next Door” Travel Agent to Transat, at least six weeks prior to the anticipated date of departure, failing which Transat will not accept the reservation and the prize will be deemed void.
9. The winner and his/her travel companion must travel together both ways.
10. It is the sole responsibility of the prize winner to obtain all necessary travel documentation for them or their companions, including passports and visas, as applicable and to comply with any customs and immigration requirements.
11. Prize winners are responsible for payment of any additional items not included in the prize (e.g. meals other those included, hotel laundry, mini-bar, room service, telephone calls etc.).
12. Prize winners are solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein including, without limitation, applicable taxes, fuel/currency surcharges, airport transfer transportation fees not included in trip itinerary, travel insurance together with any required travel documentation, and all personal expenses of any kind or nature, together with any applicable overnight layover.
13. Prize winners are also solely responsible for all costs incurred to and from the departure point as the Prize originates and terminates there.
14. The prize must be accepted as awarded, there are no substitutions. The prize is non-transferable, has no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Travel Agent Next Door reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal or greater value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize. Any costs incurred by a winner though the use of a prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
15. Once the booking is confirmed, changes to the names, date or nature of the booking are not permitted.
16. Holidays are redeemable only by the named winner and must not be sold on to any other party.
17. Formal trip booking must be completed by May 30, 2018 for travel December 1, 2017 – October 31, 2018, excluding December 17, 2017 – January 6, 2018; February 25 – April 1, 2018; July 21 – August 5, 2018. Once booked, the The Travel Agent Next Door booking will be subject to the Terms and Conditions of The Travel Agent Next Door.
18. The promoter and organizer The Travel Agent Next Door reserves the right to change any condition of this competition, without notice.
19. The Travel Agent Next Door assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
20. Neither The Travel Agent Next Door, Transat, Air Transat nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
21. Employees of The Travel Agent Next Door, and all other prize partners, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion, and their families, are excluded from entering this competition.
22. The Travel Agent Next Door collects participants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the participant may not take part in the promotion.
23. The prize winner will be informed by email, and their name and personal details may be used in future promotions associated with the organizer and the promoter.
24. By entering this competition, you agree to allow future communications from the Organizers and Promoters of this competition. You may however unsubscribe at any time.
25. Only ONE entry is allowed per person.
26. All entrants must answer a skill-testing question to be eligible to win the trip.